8 Feb 2016

Temperature Blanket 2016: Week 5

Week 5 see's us leave January and move into February, who woudl have thought a month of crochet could pass so quickly. The last week have not seen much change in terms of colour. We are still using two main shades, turquoise and storm blue (yay for my delivery of extra yarn). 

I am finding that although I record the temperatures every day at  2 o'clock, I am finding that I am crocheting up 3 or 4 rows at a time a few days later. I really much get back into the habit of doing them daily,


So what did week two look like for my little corner of Kent in the UK:
  • Day 29 (29th Jan): 11°C - Turquoise
  • Day 30 (30th Jan): 6°C - Storm Blue
  • Day 31 (31st Jan): 11°C - Turquoise
  • Day 32 (1st Feb): 12°C - Turquoise
  • Day 33 (2nd Feb): 11°C - Turquoise
  • Day 34 (3rd Feb): 7°C - Storm Blue
  • Day 35 (4th Feb): 12°C - Turquoise
The blanket is really starting to grow now, it it starting to grown enough that it warms my lap as I add in the new rows. 


I still have all those loose end to tackle and it is a job that I really am putting off. I  am not decided yet if I will sew them in or just trim them down and crochet over them as I work the border (but I know which sounds easier). 


On to week 6...................................

No comments