Into week four we go and I wish the colours in my blanket were a bit more varied like the pretty skies that we have been seeing.
But also my evening have been a mix of blues and this week a touch of green as the temperatures lifted slightly.But this did not last and we were soon back to blue. Fingers crossed for a few more warm days as that single row of green looks a little lonely.
So what did week two look like for my little corner of Kent in the UK:
- Day 22 (22nd Jan): 7°C - Storm Blue
- Day 23 (23rd Jan): 9°C - Turquoise
- Day 24 (24th Jan): 14°C - Meadow
- Day 25 (25th Jan): 12°C - Turquoise
- Day 26 (26th Jan): 11°C - Turquoise
- Day 27 (27th Jan): 12°C - Turquoise
- Day 28 (28th Jan): 9°C - Turquoise
Four weeks in and my blanket is really starting to grow, unfortunately so are those loose ends which I should really make a start on sewing in. I am not sure that I could face three months worth of looses end all in one go.
On to week 5...................................






No comments
Post a Comment